ThermGard-R Rafter Glazing System
Glazing Bars for Timber Rafters
- Suitable for Double or Single Glazing
- Electric or Manual Ventilators Available
- Integral Drainage Channels Prevent Leaks
- Combination of Natural Beauty and Warmth
ThermGard-R aluminium glazing bars for timber rafters provide the ideal combination of the natural beauty and warmth of timber inside a weather-tight, maintenance free external finish. The carrier rail features integral drainage channels to ensure in the unlikely event that water penetrates the capping and high-performance gaskets, it is safely transported to the outside of the building. A continuous screw on pressure plate with provides outstanding glass retention and a choice of decorative external covers are available to provide either contemporary glass roof appearance or a more traditional heritage style for roof lanterns on period buildings.See here for typical hardwood conservatory details  .
ThermGard-R Rafter Glazing Bars
Call 020 8801 4221 For a Competitive Quote or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer stock lengths or a design and fabrication service with all materials, pre-drilled, cut to size complete with all necessary fittings and fasteners ready for immediate installation.
“We’ve fitted ThermGard-R glazing bars time and again and like all Lonsdale products, we have never been let down” John Robinson, Robinson Glazing Services
- Durable maintenance free polyester powder coated finish.
- Suitable for double or single glazing.
- Continuous thermally broken aluminium base bar, screw on pressure plate & external snap on cover.
- Electric or manual ventilators available.
- Integral drainage channels & high performance gaskets provide maximum weather-tightness.
- Robust glass stop prevents glass slippage.