EcoGard Flat Rooflights and Flat Roof Skylights
The Contemporary High Performance Roof Light
Guaranteed NOT To Leak
Click here for typical installation details
Click here for section profiles and typical installation details
Click here for specification
Click here to Download EocGard Flat Rooflight Brochure
call 0208 801 4221
for more information
about this item
- Standard Sizes (external curbs) :
1000mm x 1000mm
1000mm x 1500mm
1000mm x 2000mm
- Nationwide delivery usually within 4-5 workings
- Non-standard & custom made shapes, sizes & colour available
- Supply only or national installation via our dealer network
- 10 year leak free guarantee
- Quick & simple to install with easy to follow instructions
- Toughened safety glass as standard, but other glazing specifications available including solar control or triple glazing
- Thermally broken aluminium frame & 1.2W/m2k centre pane Uvalue for improved heat retention
- Easy clean low maintenance glass option available
The new EcoGard range of flat rooflights are manufactured to the highest standards and competitively priced. Careful attention to detail and selection of high performance sealants that last, ensure we can confidently offer a 10 year guarantee against leaks when installed within our recommendations. However, building owners can be confident EcoGard will give many years good service with a design life of 25 years and virtually zero life-cycle costs.
Designed for easy fixing to builder’s curb, but why not save valuable time on site and order one of our flat pack timber curbs which incorporate the necessary 5° fall? These are available in standard sizes and can be sent next day so the roof opening can be prepared prior to delivery of the flat rooflight.
IMPORTANT: All curbs must incorporate 5° fall to ensure adequate drainage
Thermally broken extruded aluminium alloy 6063-T6 to BS EN 573-3:1995, BS EN 755-2:1997, BS EN 755-9:2001 and BS EN 12020-1:2001
Argon filled 2 x 4mm toughened safety glass to BS EN 12150 as standard and manufactured to BS EN 1279 Parts 1 & 2. Centre pane Uvalue 1.2W/m2.K. Other glass specifications available including laminated, solar control, tinted, triple glazing and options suitable for non-fragile and man-safe rooflights.
White RAL 9910M Internal and Grey RAL7015M External
Other colours available to order
Polyester powder painted to BS6496:1984 and BS EN 12206-1:2004
Designed to conform with the requirements of BS5516-2:2004
Prefabricated from marine ply and polyfoam rigid insulation to BS EN 13165. Incorporating 5° fall over shortest dimension and recommended minimum 150mm high above roof finish.
Please note: Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure our website is up to date, specification may change without prior notice.